Apple, The Most Profitable Company In The World
Every time Apple releases earnings or holds new product event, will lead to a strong concern for the majority of investors and iFans. Any change of a number is likely to bring a big shock. How is the Apple in the end, maybe the data is the most telling. Let’s look at several sets of data of the latest quarter:
- Apple’s second quarter revenue reached $ 39 billion, almost the sum of revenue of Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Facebook, 4 giants, only $1 billion less than their sum.
- Apple’s revenue growth rate is twice that of Google and Amazon, and profits ($ 11.6 billion) more than Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Facebook the four giants of ($ 8.3 billion), has become a real most profitable kingdom.
- Apple’s daily profit is $ 125 million.
- As a hardware company (broad sense), Apple’s profit is higher than Microsoft, a software company, as well as Google, an Internet company, it is indeed difficult to understand, but Apple did exactly.
- Apple now has $ 110 billion in cash, which is still $ 35 billion higher than Facebook’s valuation of $ 75 billion in the acquisition of Instagram.
- In the past six months, Apple has absorbed $ 39 billion in cash, nearly the entire Dell’s market capitalization.
- In North America, Apple’s iTunes revenue growth rate (35%) is 2 times the growth of Amazon’s similar division (17%).
- In fact, Apple’s daily revenue in the last quarter more than Amazon’s 3 months revenue.
- Apple’s last quarter gross margin reached a staggering 47.4%.
- Nearly 2/3 of the Apple’s revenue was from the international market, Chinese market alone, the sales of last quarter was three times of the same period last year. Expected until next year, iPhone sales in China may reach 35 million, while the iPhone is currently accounted for 9% of the entire Chinese market share.
There are no comments yet, you'are the first one!